Matthew loves to bring electronic devices to life through the magic and discipline of embedded software engineering.
With nearly 20 years of embedded software and firmware development experience, Matthew has run the gamut, solving problems in complex high volume consumer electronics software to tiny, but deceptively complex, microcontroller based devices.
- Embedded software and firmware consulting, development, and project planning
- Embedded systems software architecture and system design
- Due diligence support
- Product development research
- Embedded software test driven development (TDD) training
- New embedded software team boot camp
- Software architecture and team leadership
- Products with digital communications and RF requirements such as:
- DTV, Satellite, Cable
- Languages: C, C++, C#
- Frameworks: Qt, .Net
- Test Driven Development (TDD) of embedded software and firmware
- ARM Microcontrollers: M0, M3 — Nordic, ST
- ARM Application processors: A8, A9 — Xilinx Zynq, TI AM335x, Toshiba
- FreeRTOS, Embedded Linux, pSOS, bare metal
- Event driven design patterns and hierarchical state machines
- Factory testing and programming support software
“…. we have found his service to be extremely cost effective; mainly because of his broad depth of knowledge and ability to quickly generate code for specific functions and applications while keeping a complete understanding of the entire system in perspective …. I cannot say enough positive things about our contracting and consulting experience with Matthew Eshleman.”
— Tom Jones – Research Electronics International – General Manager
Full endorsement details are available upon request.
Located outside Nashville in the state of Tennessee, Matthew is here to be of service.
Email: Matthew’s Email
LinkedIn: Matthew Eshleman